Day 6 : Movie Marathon and.... !!!

I woke up late this 6 days -_-

I ate kolak pisang and indomie bulgogi for breakfast. Ughhh I feel like a pig to eat that much food in the morning…
Actually it was my first time to eat indomie bulgogi. Wuah, it’s delicious tho J

 enakk!!!


After that, I washed plates. Then I watched some movies which I already listed in my notebook.

It was Jackal is Coming, Hot Young Bloods and Doremifasolasido. Yeheyyy J They’re good!

Jackal is Coming

Hot Young Bloods

doremifasolasido

Maybe I’ll give you the review about that movies later bcs today I’m too lazy to write them hahaha~

At 1 PM, together with My Mom, I went with her to Giant to buy a cooler(?) you know, a mini refrigerator to ice blocks….ah idk the name. Not found anything that we wanted, we went to Summarecon Mall. We found that item there and went around a bit. Bought some food to my brothers (again) hahaha. And I asked her to buy me an oreo ice cream and taraaa!!!! My happiness~~

yeeeyyyy

Back from the Mall, I watched the movies again and here I am! Write the journal on my blog and planning to watch Lie to Me, Korean Drama, which I delayed since last year J

Btw, me and 2 of my friend planning to go to a mall at Jakarta to play! ( We will hunt delicious food and looking for kpop stuffs^^)


PS : I’M SUPER DUPER MEGA HAPPY BECAUSE IT HAS CONFIRMED BY THE PROMOTOR THAT SHINEE WORLD CONCERT 3 WILL LIVE IN JAKARTA ON 22ND OF JUNE 2014 AT MEIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPE THAT WONT BE ANY OBSTACLE FOR US SHAWOL TO WATCH OUR BOYS THAT DAY!!! #SWC3INA


my love >.<

Komentar

Postingan Populer