Reply 1997

응답하라 1997 [read : eungdabhara 1997] or known as Reply 1997 is South Korean Drama (fyi, this is from Korean cable drama) which focused on the lives of six youth in Busan. 


First, I had low expectation of this drama, even think of it as sitcom... (well, my bad)
The reason I watched this drama purely because of Hoya, hahaha. 
But, when I tried to watch it on the very first episode... I just can't say anything and love immediately. I didn't expect this drama to be this lovely.
I love the way they explained how things happened in 90's.
Two thumbs up for the writer and PD!! ^^

Ah ya, it's also make your heart racing, jumping, breaking on the same time when you trying to find who the real husband of Shi Won. (Spoiler, there are 2 candidates, but I wont reveal it! :p watch it yourself~)
I like how the friendship, fangirl-life, even love story they have.

Should I introduce you the main cast?


Jung Eun Ji as Sung Shi Won
 She's a crazy...no, ultimate fangirl who loves H.O.T. She's front about her feelings.


    Seo In Guk as Yoon Yoon Jae
He lives next door. He lives with his older brother who is his only family. He grew up with Shi Won and falls in love with her.


 Shin So Yool as Mo Yoo Jung
 Shi Won's best friend.



Hoya as Kang Joon Hee
Yoon Jae's best friend and has unexpected sad secret love.




Eun Ji Won as Do Hak Chan
Transfered student who has a lot of pervert minds.



Lee Shi Un as Bang Sung Jae
 Noisy.



Sung Dong Il as Sung Dong Il (Shi Won's father)
Baseball coach of Busan Seagulls.


Lee Il Hwa as Lee Il Hwa (Shi Won's mother)
When she cooks, you can eat it a whole week...probably


Song Jong Ho as Yoon Tae Woong (Yoon Jae's older brother)
Also a teacher in their school, his ex is cremated Shi Won's older sister.


HAHAHA.
I love the way Joon Hee staring at Yoon Jae.
Yeah, Joon Hee. I'm not typo.
I even cried for him.

Sooooooooooooo, I highly recommend you this drama. One of my favorite South Korean Drama :)
Happy watching! ^^ 



Komentar

Postingan Populer